- CV Polishing
- Opportunity alerts related to skills and experience
- Professional relationships with employers
- Reference Validation
- Assistance with application forms or any other relevant processes for work opportunities
- Support with administration processes i.e. completing job application forms.
- Support with communication, including Deaf on Deaf support
- Support with translation of documents from English to BSL and vice versa to give you clarity in understanding job requirements
- Recruitment days for applicants
- Professional Development, we research and recommend appropriate training opportunities
- Regular updates regarding your job search
- Campaign for deaf awareness to make employers more ‘deaf confident’
- Interview skills and preparation
- Guidance with professional etiquette and confidence skills
- On-going support and confidence
We follow a careful process and are diligent in ensuring professional relationships with any prospective employer. We are committed to your preparation and will continue to give you support, so that you can have the confidence to grow with great new opportunities.